[Pmwiki-users] Sample Text supposed to be highlighted after hitting button?

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro
Fri Jan 21 13:57:14 CST 2005

B"H

I was reading the changelog for pmwiki 2.0beta18 and it mentioned:
-Modified guiedit code so that the sample text is highlighted after
hitting a button (makes it easy to locate and overwrite existing
sample text).

I can't seem to replicate this behavior. I click on the gui edit
buttons and the text shows up, but it is not highlighted. I tried on
both my wiki and pmwiki.org.

Menachem

--
Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.