[Pmwiki-users] mail blacklisted again

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Fri Jan 21 19:35:01 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 10:20:55PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Sorry for the problems -- I'm now in the process of complaining quite
> loudly to my web hosting provider.  On another topic -- anyone know
> of a good web hosting service?  I'm rapidly becoming disappointed
> with my current one.

Don't blame your provider on this - it might be a stupid customer of
him... And SpamCop does not seem to be very good in checking what is
blacklisted and what not.

GMX - one of the biggest German FreeMailer-Sites also get's blacklisted
now and then, because someone misinterpreted some mail or similar.

     Balu