[Pmwiki-users] User-based Authorization (was Another Question)

Wade Hudson whudson
Sat Jan 22 12:45:11 CST 2005

Thanks much. That is very clear and very helpful.

When will the upcoming release with user-based authorization be
released?
Will that authorization consist of a registration process that users
must complete prior to gaining instant access?
If so, can/will that registration process REQUIRE the user to provide
more information than just email address?
Would I be able to require, for example, name, mailing address, and/or
phone number?
Will I be able to revoke a particular user's authorization?