[Pmwiki-users] TAB and preformatted (was: Idea for extension of special list syntax)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jan 22 15:25:16 CST 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 03:57:30PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > > That reminds me... there's still a bug so that TAB doesn't work for
> > > producing monospaced text.
> >
> > Oh -- can you write a PITS or demo page on pmwiki.org for this?
>
> Bah.. pmwiki.org is being slow right now, otherwise I'd done it with a
> PITS, but here is a test page.

I'm fixing pmwiki.org -- I have a new webhosting provider (a virtual
private host, so I'm not fighting against hundreds of other websites
on the same server) and hope to have everything transferred this
weekend.  We'll see if there's any improvement.  :-)

For those who know anything about the Unix uptime command -- several
times today the server average load has been over 100.  :-(

After moving pmwiki.org I'll be moving the listservs (and archives)
so we won't have any more spamcop blocklisting or delays in mail
delivery.