[pmwiki-users] how does one encode "file:" link in a wiki page?

Gautam H. Thaker gthaker at atl.lmco.com
Mon Jan 24 12:53:52 CST 2005

Hi Folks:

I am new to PmWiki. I am using mozialla browser and RH 9 filesystems. How can I
encode a

file:<path>

link on a wiki page? I have tried

file:/
file://
file:///

and none of them seem to work. A highlightable link shows up, but clicking it
does nothing where I had expected that the browser would bring up that file as
if I typed that file URL in a mozilla tab window.

Sorry if this is too primitive a question.
--

Gautam H. Thaker
Distributed Processing Lab; Lockheed Martin Adv. Tech. Labs
856-792-9754, fax 856-792-9925  email: gthaker at atl.lmco.com