[pmwiki-users] PITS is the pits!

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jan 24 15:08:10 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 03:58:25PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> I hate to say it, but the server switch seems to have done nothing to
> improve the responsiveness of PmWiki.org.

Yes, I just noticed the same thing -- for about the past half hour
apollohosting seems to be suffering bandwidth problems (which is
in contrast to my previous provider, which was suffering server load
problems).

It seems to be fast again now.  Let's keep an eye on it and see if
we end up with huge slowdowns again, or if this was just a random
error of some sort....