[pmwiki-users] Re: Cookbook recipes updated for beta 19 compatibility

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Jan 25 06:28:39 CST 2005

On 25 Jan 2005, John Rankin wrote:

> - http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents

I just checked, and this version of (:toc:) also includes 'Q:...' into the
TOC. Considering that I do not have ExtendedMarkup installed, I wonder
if that is a bug or feature...?

Is there a way to make (:toc:) *not* include 'Q ...' into the TOC?

> The Publish Wiki Trail script has several enhancements:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishWikiTrail

While trying this I ran into a problem because I'm using clean URIs.
My pages are accessed through something like:

  http://mydomain.se/Main/HomePage

using these settings:

  $URI0 = "http://mydomain.se";
  $ScriptUrl      = "$URI0";
  $PubDirUrl      = "$URI0/wiki/pub";
  $UploadUrlFmt   = "$URI0/wiki/uploads";

this results in a URI from the publish-button as follows:

 http://mydomain.se/?pagename=Main.Page&action=publish&include=include

I guess this is really a conflit between using clean URIs and publish.php,
but how should we resolve it? (I'm starting this in a separate thread)

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

Maybe you could ask Patrick to activate MarkupExtensions for a page called
[[Markup extenstion examples]], which we could use to give
examples/documentation of the extra markup? As it is the cookbook page is
kind of full.

Another thought is that maybe it'd be nice with an easy way to choose
which of these markups you activate? (Without having to edit the actual
script, which will break as soon as you download the latest version).

Or do they have a lot of inter-dependencies?  For instance, I'm not to
happy with how 'Q:' is rendered right now, how could I deactivate that?

> I tried uploading the file again -- same result. It shows version
> 2.0.14; it should be 2.0.16

I just downloaded extendedmarkup.php, and I got 2.0.16 so the cacheing
issue seems fixed now.

/C