[pmwiki-users] Cannot create a custom style with a 'width' attribute

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 25 19:05:06 CST 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:38:29PM +1100, Jonathan Smith wrote:
> I am having some trouble creating a custom style.
>
> This code outputs as expected:
>
> $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'test';

Note that $WikiStyleCSS doesn't add a new wikistyle -- it simply enables
that particular CSS property to be set within a wikistyle.  (There are
some CSS properties that should not be open to markup authors for security
reasons.)

> Is there something special about the width attribute that I can't use it on
> a span?

Yup -- see my earlier message on this topic
(http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2005-January/009497.html).