[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: More on (:include:) syntax

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Jan 26 08:35:01 CST 2005

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > Is there a page (intended) to document this on pmwiki 2? I could start by
> > adding the information above to it...
>
> Traditionally the directives have been documented on PmWiki.SpecialMarkups,
> but some of them are getting advanced enough that they may deserve their
> own pages, or perhaps we need a separate "directives WikiTrail" within
> the PmWiki group.  If the documentation for (:include:) doesn't fit
> cleanly into SpecialMarkups I'd suggest creating an
> [[IncludeOtherPages]] page for it.

To prepare for the future I moved the documentation of (:include:) to
IncludeOtherPages, but I made SpecialMarkups include the documentation so
it still looks (almost) the same as before. See

	http://www.pmwiki.com/wiki/PmWiki/SpecialMarkups
	http://www.pmwiki.com/wiki/PmWiki/IncludeOtherPages

Since it is not possible to include from the same page as you have the
include-directive, should I introduce a page
[[IncludeOtherPagesExampleSource]] from which I include stuff if I want to
add some examples to [[IncludeOtherPages]]?.

/C