[pmwiki-users] Re: Page name pattern

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jan 28 10:02:37 CST 2005

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 04:32:25PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:

> Well, I didn't exactly want to change it, just add some more detailed
> documentation. Would you still want that kind of stuff as a cookbook page?
> (I can easily see how the page would start to get comments about how you
> can modify the variables so from that point of view it makes sense.)
>
> Would Cookbook/BasicVariables be a suitable name then?

I was thinking more along the lines of Cookbook/NamePatterns.  I don't
think a 1-1 correspondence between cookbook pages and the Variables
pages is desirable (cookbooks are "guides", the variables pages are
more "reference") -- rather, each cookbook page should focus on a single
topic, which could potentially describe interactions between a set of
variables.