[pmwiki-users] Switching languages

Hans Bracker design at flutesong.net
Fri Jan 28 10:41:41 CST 2005

Friday, January 28, 2005, 3:32:47 PM, Patrick wrote:
> But there's actually several ways to do it.  On pmwiki.org I actually
> do it in local/config.php, by checking for the existence of $Group.XLPage
> for whatever group we happen to be in:

>    $xlpage = FmtPageName('$Group.XLPage');
>    if (PageExists($xlpage)) XLPage($xlpage);

When I try this it brings up two errors:
First: FmtPageName wants a second argument.
Changing the code to

   $xlpage = FmtPageName('$Group.XLPage', $pagename);
   if (PageExists($xlpage)) XLPage($xlpage);

brings up the second error when I get into a group with an XLPage:
XLPage wants a second argument too.
Now this would be 'fr' or 'de' or whatever. How is that delivered?

Best,
~Hans