[pmwiki-users] sample config

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jan 30 15:55:33 CST 2005

On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 07:08:07PM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> using the sample config I get an error when I enable the included
> scripts (like: include_once('scripts/urlapprove.php'); )
>
> The reason is that I'm using wiki farm directories which are placed at
> the same level like the pmwiki installation directory:
> [...]
> I suggest to use
> include_once('$FarmD/scripts/urlapprove.php');
> in the nsample-config.php so that a basic installation is running with
> wiki-farms setup like I described above as well.

I've thought about this, but given that the purpose of sample-config.php
is to help explain things for new administrators, I decided that having
a lot of extra "$FarmD"s in the sample-config.php would actually make it
less clear for new administrators.  Maybe a better approach is to just
place a separate note in config.php for farm/field administrators, or to
provide two include_once lines for the various features (one with $FarmD,
one without).