[Pmwiki-users] links to Profiles

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Mon Jan 31 07:57:19 CST 2005

At 2005-01-31  07:48 AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 12:50:11PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> > I find it annoying to enter my name using "~~~~" somewhere on a PmWiki.org
> > page only to find that I am not defined because the automatic link goes to
> > the current group and not the Profiles group. Can this or should this be
> > fixed??
>
>In going back and trying it again -- I can't find where this is
>occurring.  Can you give a URL or PITS entry to show where it doesn't
>work?

Patrick

This was finger trouble on my part. I did send a correction email after the
first, and the (old) system did deliver it to me, but perhaps it is still
storing your copy.

When I saw your reply that confirmed it was a bug, I thought that my
fingers might be OK. It never occurred to me that you would have missed the
correction.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/