[pmwiki-users] A technical point about wikilib.d

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 5 08:50:14 CDT 2005

Jo,

>> What I forgot to mention: there is a way to insert your own page stores

in the search order. I stumbled over the mechanism while browsing the
code in pmwiki.php. My memory is too hazy to give a recipe here, so I
won't give the details, but I can dig it up if needed.<<

Yes, Please Jo, if it's not too much trouble. I think that putting the
common pages for the wikifarm in wiki.d under the central installation
would probably be a bit cleaner.

Not a showstopper as it is, though.

Thanks much!!

- Henrik