[pmwiki-users] Keep() function documented

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jul 5 15:03:08 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 09:55:47PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> >>Won't the 'L' pool be restored twice then? Not that I'm sure
> >>whether that would be a bug or a feature...
> >
> >Well, no, because once the 'L'-pool is restored, the output no longer
> >contains any 'L'-pool keep tokens that could be restored a "second"
> >time.
>
> Um, what if one of the texts restored back into the output contains
> an L-pool token?

Well, at the moment Keep tokens aren't legally nestable, although
we can fix that at some point if we need to.  However, supposing that an
L-pool token did contain another L-pool token, then the first
would end up being restored at the normal L-pool restoration
(just before processing wikistyles), and the embedded one would be
restored along with all the other keep tokens when markup has finished
processing.