[pmwiki-users] Cudos and Cookbook.Functions (Was: variables for customization)

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Thu Jul 7 17:31:17 CDT 2005

chr at home.se wrote:

> I'd just like to say that your posts have been very civilized and
> that I haven't noticed any signficant anger or frustration in them.
> Cudos to you!

Thanks for that. And for the kudos from others.

> (Note that I need John's version because it allows you to get a TOC
> that lists definitions in addition to just headings - unless Joachim
> feels that each function ought to have its own heading).

No, I don't feel either way.

I do have a feeling that the Functions page should be split into
sections of related functions some day, but I'm not sure that this is
already necessary, and I don't have the slightest idea how to group
functions anyway.

Anyway - since my documenter's days are over, it's best if those who
continue the work decide what to do. I'll be happy either way.

> PPS. I'm hoping 'cudos' is a good thing - a bit concerned that it's
> something little boys are afraid to get from litle girls?

Dunno. I don't know what a kudo is (if it exists as a singular at all).
Seems to be one of those warm fuzzy thingies that make people smile
happily :-)))

Regards,
Jo