[pmwiki-users] How to add text to a Wiki page whitout using (:directive:)?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 8 10:05:03 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 06:54:17AM +0000, mac wrote:

> Now, I'd like to add a link on the top right side of (in the body part of) the
> page, saying "Remove highligtning". This would be as simple as putting
> [[{$Name}?action=view]]|Remove Highlightning]] there. How can I add that from
> searchterm.php?
>
> Basically, I can't find out how to add text to a wiki page whitout using a
> (:directive:).

In general, AFAIK there's not a way to add text to the main content of a
wiki page without using a directive.  However, you could possibly
modify the value of $GroupHeaderFmt, which contains the markup that
is prepended to the beginning of the markup text.  So, perhaps
something like (in local/config.php):

    include_once('cookbook/searchterms.php');
    if ($words)
      $GroupHeaderFmt .= '->%right%[[{$FullName}|Remove Highlighting]]';