[pmwiki-users] Orphan Images

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jul 10 15:59:15 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 02:38:37PM -0400, DaveG wrote:
>    I'd like to try this -- I presume changing refcount.php would be the way?

Actually, refcount.php is oriented towards pages and not attachments,
so I wouldn't go that route.

But in perusing the cookbook today I stumbed across
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AttachlistEnhanced, which
claims to be able to find orphaned and missing attachments.
So you might start there.

Pm