[pmwiki-users] Cookbook PITS does not add a new issue number

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Mon Jul 11 23:52:58 CDT 2005

I got PITS working previously and have been using it. I added 9 issues
several weeks ago and they all show

I came back tonight to add a 10th issue and when I press "Submit New
Issue", instead of giving me PITS.00010 it edits PITS.NewIssue which is
the page that calls NewIssue.
It replaces the text of PITS.NewIssue with the content I was trying to
put in PITS.00010. "Restore" came in really handy there because I wasn't
watching the first time and pressed Save :-P

As a test I tried manually renameing issue PITS.00009 so it wouldn't
show or enter into the calculation for the next issue number. Then I
tried to create a new issue PITS.00009 but I have the same problem now
as with creating issue 00010. I restored my copy of PITS.00009 and that
displayed again properly.

I am running version rc38.

Dave