[pmwiki-users] Sending email when a PITS entry is added or modified

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Jul 15 14:20:01 CDT 2005

I set:

$EnableMailPosts=1;                   # to enable mailposts
$MailPostsTo="xxx at mail1.com, yyy at mail2.com, zzz at mail3.com";  # where to
send mail
$MailPostsFrom=""bbb at mail4.com";
$MailPostsDelay=18;                 # wait 18 seconds after initial post
$MailPostsSquelch=72;               # require 72 seconds between mails

in my local/PITS.php file

I made a change to one of the PITS documents, saved it, and ...... It works!

Thanks for sticking with me!

I added this info to the MailPost document so others newbies like me
could figure it out easier.
I'm now starting to see how per-group works compared to per site.
The info was all there already but some of the context I needed was not
(per-group stuff)

Thanks again

Dave

This results in those lines