[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and MySql Authentication . . .

Benjamin Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Wed Jul 13 22:09:22 CDT 2005

I'm sorry to ask this because I know it's probably been beaten around
before. In a nutshell, what needs to be done to tie PmWiki's
authentication into a mySql database? I'm looking for the cleanest
implimentation. At the very least, I'm asking for a push. Although, if
anybody has made it happen, it would be great to see a Cookbook recipe.

I have not seen what I'm looking for in the PmWiki documentation or
Cookbook.

Thanks,

Ben