[pmwiki-users] goto page anchor on save or preview

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 16 15:28:45 CDT 2005

I have organized pages such that static material (text and pictures)
appears at the top, and users are invited to add commentary and pictures
at the bottom. I would like the user to be taken to the bottom area when
editing, saving, or previewing their changes. I have accomplished this
for editing as follows (from the template):

<!--file:includes/$Name.incl-->

<hr><h3 class="compact" id='section2'>Section II: Community Commentary</h3>
commentary]</a></p>
<!--PageText-->

Note the "#section2" anchor appended to the edit action.

How do I append a similar anchor instruction to the "save" and "preview"
button actions? (I am still using pmwiki-2.0.beta40, waiting for the
dust to settle).

Thanks.

- Henrik

--