[pmwiki-users] index.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 20 18:55:49 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 06:52:46PM -0500, Benjamin Wilson wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >I've been thinking about adding an "index.php" file into the distribution--
> >is this a good idea or a bad one?
>
> I'd rather there not be an index.php for fear that it would break a
> couple of farms I have set up that have an index.php. A sample-index.php
> would be preferable to me, if at all.

Oh yeah, that's the reason I didn't put an index.php into the
distribution in the first place -- some sites may want to customize
it.  :-)

Sample-index.php might work, but I think it might just get overlooked
as well, so maybe a note in the README, or perhaps README.index-php, or...
I don't know.  :-|