[pmwiki-users] Per-field cookbook/ directories? Cascading wikifarm pub/ directories?

Jeremy Sproat sproaticus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:07:45 CDT 2005

I had someone ask me via the wiki how a wikifarm could handle
per-field cookbook/ directories.  I have no idea if or how this could
be done.  Would it require changes to the PmWiki engine?

Another question he asked me regarded how the pub/ directory was
handled - if the wiki could handle serving files from the farm's pub/
if the field's pub/ didn't have them.  In other words, provide a
farm-wide pub/ to start from, and users can customize it by adding
files to the field's pub/ without having to copy they whole farm-level
pub/ over first.

I think that's what he's asking for.  The questions are at the end of
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Sproaticus/WikiFarmsMultipleDomains

Cheers,
 - sproaticus