[pmwiki-users] user-customisation of edit form

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 13:05:01 CDT 2005

I like to persue this further for the selfish reason to get my custom
edit form back on pmwiki.org, which I used in gemini skin via
$PageEditFmt, but abandoned for the sake of EditForm customisation.

So I wonder if we can experiment on pmwiki.org with user customised edit
forms, and like to ask Patrick to add to config.php

    $PageEditForm = '$[Site.EditForm]'

after which we can include in a user copy of
Site.Preferences our personal EditForm location, like:

    'Site.EditForm' => 'Site.EditFormJoe',

I also added this approach as
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserConfigurations

Best,