[pmwiki-users] PITS index

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Jul 22 09:34:46 CDT 2005

Heya folks.

I see that while I was busy with my deadlines, you folks progressed
nicely. Congratz to all of us and many thanks to Pm. I just luuuuv
the cascading authentication!!

Now for the Q.

Many times I'm looking for something in PITS and have to spend hours
finding the thing I'm looking for. I was thinking to add a
human-readable index page, with the PITS issues listed by topic
rather than by number or popularity. Or if there is a better way to
use that registry, please let me know. I figured I'd ask first.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)