[pmwiki-users] Page History problem (bug? in beta50)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 22 12:28:29 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 10:51:14AM -0400, Radu wrote:
> just get rid of the extra blank lines at the end of pagerev.php
>
> Hey, what happened to the closing php markers (?>) ??

We eliminated the closing php markers from the source files
because they aren't needed, when specified they can cause
trailing whitespace in files to become significant output, and in some
environments (notably VMS) they always generate trailing whitespace
because of the encoding of the newline that follows.  It turns out
to be safer to eliminate them altogether.

> The HandleDiff error is weird since I can't find a call to it from
> anywhere, and it does have 2 arguments.

Nearly all calls to the Handle* functions are handled through the
$HandleActions array, and the line:

    $HandleActions[$action]($pagename, $HandleAuth[$action]);