[pmwiki-users] Sync of local pmwiki with remote pmwiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 22 17:45:57 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 11:22:07PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> OTOH there's already a diff in PHP, and it's already in PmWiki (or so
> I've been told). Writing the merge function should be relatively
> straightforward.

PmWiki currently uses the 'diff3' external command for its
merge function (for handling simultaneous edits).  I'm still
looking into coming up with a pure-PHP equivalent, possibly
using the PEAR code.

At any rate, PmWiki can already handle the merge.  I just need
the invocation details -- i.e., how does someone initiate the
synchronization?