[pmwiki-users] Thanks :-)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Jul 25 03:48:19 CDT 2005

Hi Patrick

I'd just like to thank you for fixing a minor bug that used to really
annoy me. In the version of pmwiki I had installed, this didn't work

	[[link text -> \
	  http://www.pmwiki.org]]

which was very annoying when I had really long URIs. As I was annoyed by
it again just now I wrote a test page in order to illustrate the problem.
But lo and behold, I discovered that it wasn't a problem! All I had to do
was update the pmwiki version I was running :-)

cheers
/Christian

PS. In case anyone is curious, here's the test page
	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/ExternalLinkWithLineContinuation