[pmwiki-users] Re: standalone - offline

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Jul 25 06:59:03 CDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 chr at home.se wrote:

> Actually, you could start playing with this
>
>    wget -r -P doc -E -nH -k -p -R '*\?*' http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php
>
> but I'm not sure the CSS-files and images will be downloaded properly.

To my surprise the above seems to work - a quick test didn't show any
errors (but I couldn't yank my network connection, so it's not a proper
test - some links might be external?). Even uploaded files are downloaded
with the command above! (At least the ones that are linked from a wiki
page).

Anyway, give it a try, and if it works for you, maybe you could write a
cookbook page about it?

cheers
/Christian