[pmwiki-users] `WikiWord disables WikiWord ?

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jul 25 17:32:51 CDT 2005

I would find it invaluable. I maintain a site where there are a lot of
acronyms that get used. By definition a wiki is maintained by a number
of people, so relying on one person to define all acronyms in
local/config.php seems to defeat the purpose of a wiki.

Relying on individual editors to markup every occurence of a non-wiki
word is also unreliable. I miss many myself :)

The only down side I can see is if someone (or some existing cookbook)
already uses the ` as markup for something else.

  ~ ~ Dave