[pmwiki-users] %comment% problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jul 26 08:45:10 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 03:15:46PM +0200, Robert Riebisch wrote:
> "Patrick R. Michaud" wrote:
>
> > ...because there's more than one way to make something a comment.  :-)
>
> But where are all these nice things documented? It's really hard for the
> novice compared to MediaWiki. :´-(

I haven't looked at MediaWiki's syntax lately; how does one do
comments there?

As far as documentation is concerned, right now we have the "problem"
that PmWiki has so many useful things in it that it's hard to
document them all in a way that's easy to locate and understand.
I'm desperately looking for help and suggestions on ways to improve
that, if not people to actually write the documentation.