[pmwiki-users] Re: %comment% problem

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Jul 26 11:22:51 CDT 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> As far as documentation is concerned, right now we have the "problem"
> that PmWiki has so many useful things in it that it's hard to document
> them all in a way that's easy to locate and understand. I'm desperately
> looking for help and suggestions on ways to improve that, if not people
> to actually write the documentation.

I agree this is a problem (I haven't been able to follow all the stuff
that's happened recently for instance).

Would you say this is a goal for 2.0, 2.1 or later?

/Christian

PS. And it probably deserves a few threads of it own.

PPS. I think using categories and toc's will help ease the burden a bit.