[pmwiki-users] %comment% problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jul 26 15:06:56 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 11:31:54PM +0530, V.Krishn wrote:
> I would be able to give couple of hours a week, but I thought it best if we
> started the real process of exhautive documentation and re-organization once
> 2.0 is released. Primarily due to the reason that then there would be some
> stability and the dynamic changes that beta brings would be comparatively
> less, we be then concentrating more on bug fixes than feature inclusions.

We're already at the point where I don't believe there will be any more
significantly dynamic changes associated with being in beta.  From
my perspective, the primary thing holding up the 2.0 release is the
documentation.

> Secondly, how bright is the idea of having a seperate "field" devoted to
> pmwiki "api"?

I'm not sure a separate wikigroup (or field) is needed for this -- I
think that such docs could easily live within the existing PmWiki group.
Certainly the api docs will want to reference the documentation pages
at times, and perhaps vice-versa.