[pmwiki-users] userauth still functional with pmwiki beta 51 ??(uses basicauth)

Robert Riebisch rr at bttr-software.de
Fri Jul 29 03:56:48 CDT 2005

Patrick Ogay wrote:

> I migrated my wiki to beta51, there seem's to be a problem with
> userauth<-->basicauth

That is AuthUser.

> (In the recipe it's mentioned thats last tested with beta 36)

This is UserAuth.

Sorry, probably you're mixing up AuthUser and UserAuth:
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUser
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth

> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: basicauth() in
> */home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/pmwiki-2.0.beta14/cookbook/userauth.php*
> on line *436

userauth.php from UserAuth doesn't call basicauth() at all. Have a look
at the source code.

UserAuth is working fine with beta 51 here.

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software
http://www.bttr-software.de/