[pmwiki-users] Status of MimeTeX Cookbook entry?

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Jul 29 13:04:02 CDT 2005

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 07/29/05 1:34 PM >>>
On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 11:31:47AM -0400, David Spitzley wrote:
> I'm setting up a yet another wiki for purposes of
> organizing materials on my PhD disseration, and I want
> to enable the MimeTeX recipe, but it doesn't appear to be
> working on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MimeTeX .
> Has the recipe been broken by recent updates, or is the
> recipe just not enabled on that page?

I switched server providers a couple of weeks ago, and
hadn't installed mimetex in my account on the new server
yet.  It's installed now and everything seems to work
again.

Can I ask whether you're running on a Linux or Windows server?  I've tried configuring the recipe to use the Windows executable, but the error messages I've gotten leave me unsure whether I've done something wrong or whether I'm not enabled to run .exe files on my server.

David