[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: AllGroupHeader

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Jun 1 09:51:12 CDT 2005

On Tue, 31 May 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 09:20:35PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> > On Tue, 31 May 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >
> > > PmWiki doesn't come with a Main.AllGroupHeader by default.  But
> > > one can be added via the following in local/config.php:
> > >
> > > $GroupHeaderFmt =
> > >   '(:include Main.AllGroupHeader:)(:nl:)(:include $Group.GroupHeader:)(:nl:)';
> >
> > Excellent! I'd like to document this solution, can anyone come up with a
> > suitable page? Either in the Cookbook group, or on the page discussing
> > GroupHeader?
>
> Somewhere in the Cookbook group would probably be best.  Maybe
> Cookbook.AllGroupHeader or something like that.

I was going to create a page, but when I try to do edit on
	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook

I just get an empty edit form?  (My network is really slow right now, if
that could somehow make a difference?)

This has happened once before, then I did reload on the page and tried
edit again and it worked so I didn't think any more of it. I'm using Opera
v8 on Linux.

/Christian

There's an empty page called Cookbook.GroupHeader btw.