[pmwiki-users] upgrade from version 0.67

Robert Soden robert_soden at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 21:16:27 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've been using PMWiki for about a year and a half now and love it. Problem
is, I've been bad about keeping current with the newest versions.
Currently, I'm still running 0.67.  I'm not really a programmer but would
really like to upgrade to PmWiki 2.  I've seen the documentation on how to
get from 1 to 2.    What I'm wondering is what extra steps I may have to go
through to get from .67 to 1, and can't find any of the older documentation
covering this.  Any suggestions or places to look would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert