[pmwiki-users] Linking to pmwiki.php

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 14:51:46 CDT 2005

Thanks, guys!

All the 'include' suggestions worked, but alas only partially.

I can use include (path to pmwiki/pmwiki.php) or chdir (path to pmwiki) include (pmwiki.php),
but for some reason this changes the look of the page. The content is the same, but the size of the side-bar
entries changes to the default of beta 37 (which is STRONG), from my own setting which is smaller. Same goes for
the frame sizes.

This indicates to me that something has changed in the style sheet or some other environmental variable that
is used when I do the include. It does not happen when I redirect.

Of course, I can - and did in the past - tweak it to my liking. However, I don't want to do it the next time that
I upgrade to a new beta version.

Zvi.