[pmwiki-users] $RecentChangesFmt not linking one letter page names

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:51:19 CDT 2005

B"H

I'm using pmwiki-2.0.beta28.

After a previous e-mail exchange, I setup a credits page using:

$RecentChangesFmt['Main.Credits'] =
         '* $AuthorLink -- $Group.$Name -- $CurrentTime  ';

It's working, as you can see here:
http://otterprojectonline.info/pmwiki/Main/Credits

Recently, I set up a group that uses a page name with only one letter
for the page. The page works, but the page is not linked properly on
the credits page. The group is linked. but not the  page.

The page is 'FewEpisodeSeries.A', but the 'A' is not part of the link.

Is there anything I could do to include the 'A' in the link?

Menachem