[pmwiki-users] Search box results

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Sat Jun 11 19:47:52 CDT 2005

I have found how to limit the search call to the group I want but when the results are displayed the "search limiters" are also displayed at the page top.   I do not want them shown nor do I think they should be shown.

Is there a way to control the search function without this display showing what your are doing and hinting at "their might be more" and the user should just play with it to see what they can find.

Thanks,

John Morris