[pmwiki-users] Install/reinstall problem.

Sharon Kimble skimble04 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 05:47:52 CDT 2005

Due to internet connection problems I've just finished reinstalling my OS and
all my little quirks and programs for it, and this includes pmwiki from a
backup. Now I find that I cannot access any of the pages in firefox or
Konqueror, instead I just get a display of the text/markup of 'Meiji.Phip'.
The permissions of it remain the same as being 'rwxrwxrwx' as it is just for
a single-user on this computer. Apache, php, and j2re are all installed and
appear to be working.

Can anyone give me any guidance please? Help :)

Hopefully, thanks
Sharon.
--
 11:40:39 up 1 day, 19:47,  3 users,  load average: 1.71, 1.69, 1.65
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html