[pmwiki-users] Re: %align=right% with custom markup

Christian Schlatter ch at schlatter.net
Mon Jun 13 16:05:02 CDT 2005

chr at home.se wrote:
>>I would like to use the %align=right% WikiStyle (or other image
>>WikiStyles) together with this new markup, but when I write
>>
>>%align=right%(:g2item id=123:)
>>
>>the style somehow does not get applied to the img html code. In case
>>this has something to do with markup order, I use the "directive" class.
>

> Have you tried
>
> 	%align=right%(:g2item id=123:)%%
> 				      ^^- Note these at the end of the line

I tried it and it didn't work :-(

... but I think I've found where the problem lies:
In the markup script I use "return Keep($out)", so that the links don't
get parsed again. This replaces the whole script output with something
like "???2???", which then cannot be parsed again by the wikistyles.php
script.

I don't see an easy solution for this.

-Christian