[pmwiki-users] Re: Per-group subdirectories in wiki.d/

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jun 15 16:31:10 CDT 2005

This looks great... for those who don't have a strong history in unix
admin..

"The admin must then move the existing page files in wiki.d/ into the
appropriate per-group subdirectories (and make sure that each per-
group subdirectory has appropriate file permissions)."

What exactly *are* the appropriate file permissions?

Sivakatirswami