[pmwiki-users] uploading translations

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Jun 16 01:38:19 CDT 2005

Hello again :)

When I've finished translating templates, where do I upload them?

I _think_ I can use the translation status page to create new pages
for the translations. For example, this page [1] looks like the
original template page, but it's in the Vi directory, so I can
replace it with the translation: is that right?

I don't want to edit a page if I'm replacing the wrong thing, so I
thought I should check here...

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc