[pmwiki-users] UTF-8 display broken on another page

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Jun 16 08:35:50 CDT 2005

Hello again :)

I've just put up the XLPageTemplate, as translated, and it doesn't
display properly, even underground. ;)

What's worse, but probably connected, the Vietnamese navigation links
now shown on that page (Changes, Edit this page etc.) don't display
properly either. It looks terrible.

Does this mean Patrick needs to enable UTF-8 for the whole Vi dir.?
if so, would there be any technical reason why the whole wiki
couldn't be enabled (and when possible, set as default) with UTF-8,
since AFAIK all the other encodings used on the site are subsets of
UTF-8?

This is a _lot_ better than the version being used at the Debian-
Women wiki, though (which shows you how bad that is...)

I seem to have come full circle: last night I put up my first page,
and the display was broken.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc