[pmwiki-users] How do I change the background image?

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 12:43:32 CDT 2005

Friday, June 17, 2005, 6:28:33 PM, David wrote:
> I've been looking for over an hour. I see that others have been able to
> change the background image but I see no instructions letting me know
> how to do it. myself

which background image? Do you mean to change the skin, i.e. the
general look of pmwiki, or do you wish to see a particular background
image behind the page content, or in the header as a logo?

Are you using a particular skin?

Depending on what you are looking for there are a variety of answers.
Please explain more.

Best,
~Hans