[pmwiki-users] PmWiki/DocumentationIndex

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 10:57:46 CDT 2005

Saturday, June 18, 2005, 4:40:59 PM, Joachim wrote:
> I'm not sure about the two columns myself. It does have the advantages
> and disadvantages that you list.

Well I did not list any advantages, as I don't see any for a two
column list, which in any case needs scrolling down to see all of it.

If it needed printing on paper it would be a different matter,
but scrolling down the page is fairly easy on a computer, especially
with the help of a mouse wheel.

I do find short explanation beside links sometimes helpful, if they
would be layed out well, which means for me if they are aligned in a
tabular form, and not just continuations from the link text, which
makes it hard to read the link texts.

anyway, MHO

Best,
~Hans