[pmwiki-users] Page text link definitions

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Jun 19 00:32:48 CDT 2005

On 19/06/2005, at 10:19 AM, Dawn Green wrote:

> I have tried to implement an easy inline wiki style to overwrite the
> default link appearance.  On the PmWiki site, another user asks this
> same question:  http://pmwiki.com/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyleExamples
>
> I have a style sheet defining links but there does not seem to be a
> way
> to call multiple styles in the page text on the fly.  I'd like
> something
> like the referenced user needs:
>
> %class=a.boxcontent%[[Optimization]]%%
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.  If this can only be done with
> markup, can someone suggest how they have worked through this?

Dawn, can I set styles for my language directory (PmWikiVi) only? You
see, underlined links are bad for us: one of our accents is a dot
under the vowel, and underlining obscures that, so you have to guess
what the word means. :(

  I always change the link appearance to a distinctive colour for
unvisited, visited, etc. with css on webpages. What can I do here?

[Happy to be among some women-wikiers, as well as the equally helpful
and skilful men I've met here. :) ]

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc