[pmwiki-users] blocked when editing, missing quick ref

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Jun 19 23:21:31 CDT 2005

On 19/06/2005, at 4:54 PM, Hans wrote:

>> However, while I was doing this, after a few pages, I've been
>> "blocked by the administrator" on two successive pages. Maybe the
>> wholesale copy-and-paste operations resembled some type of wikispam.
>> Anyway, that's me blocked from continuing my setup.
>>

> Which pages did this occur, and can you still do others?

These two:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/TruyenThanhCong?action=edit
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/NguoiDungPmWiki?action=edit

and I gave up after two blocks, yesterday. I just tried them again,
today, and they are still blocked.

However, I just did exactly the same thing:

click on a new link on the Vietnamese main page
insert the title in Vietnamese
insert a sentence explaining that the page isn't translated yet
(following your suggestion) paste in the English text for that page
hit Save

for this page:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/HieuChinhCoBan

and it worked. It's a shorter page.

I don't understand why the other two won't. They're Success Stories
and PmWikiUsers.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc